We have developed specialized build-to-suit facilities for a wide variety of third-party users, including:
- American Tire Distributors (distribution and logistics)
- Hillman Fasteners (distribution and logistics)
- CHEP (pallet repair and manufacturing facility)
- United Rentals (equipment rental)
- Schlumberger (oilfield services)
- Williams Scotsman (oilfield and construction services)
- Precision Pump (industrial equipment)
We leverage the capital projects group of The Wonderful Company to broaden our ability to design, develop and construct facilities from start to finish. The depth of their experience is demonstrated by the large portfolio of projects completed for our affiliated operating businesses over the past ten years, which include:
- Wonderful Pistachios & Almonds nut processing facility in Lost Hills
- Wonderful Citrus Halos plant in Delano
- JUSTIN Wine production facility expansion in Paso Robles
- JUSTIN Wine Tasting Room renovation in Paso Robles
- Suterra headquarters in Oregon
Wonderful Industrial Park
Our new state-of-the-art West Coast hub has 1,625 acres of fully entitled property. This unique master-planned commercial development is located in Shafter, California, just outside of Bakersfield. With an ideal transportation infrastructure, central location, abundant skilled labor force and competitive pricing, these build-to-suit industrial facilities are smart solutions for any logistics need. For more information, visit wonderfulindustrialpark.com or download the brochure here.
North Meadows Business Park
Our 160-acre industrial park is located immediately northwest of Meadows Field Airport in Bakersfield, California. For more information, download the brochure here.
Crossroads Business Park
Our 80-acre mixed-use park is centrally located in southwest Bakersfield. For more information, visit crossroadsbusinesspark.com.
John Guinn, based in the Bakersfield office, is responsible for forward planning and the attainment of all entitlements.Read More
Jason Gremillion manages the daily operations of the Bakersfield office, and executes and oversees the pipeline of developments.Read More
Todd Bomberg helps manage daily operations at the Los Angeles office, and is responsible for spearheading commercial real estate acquisitions, the underwriting of commercial real estate development, and coordinating leasing and other asset management activities.Read More
Erin Poulson Morris, based in the Los Angeles office, is responsible for sourcing prospective tenants for build-to-suit, lease, and land sales of Wonderful Industrial Park, as well as other Wonderful commercial parks.Read More